ELA-flex SD® timing belts are manufactured with truly endless high-tension strength steel tension cords and high wear, abrasion and tear resistant polyurethane.
Having no splice or welding, the belts have no weak cross sections. ELA-flex SD® timing belts are therefore ideal for high speed power transmission and high load conveying applications.
The unique high-tech manufacturing process designed by our research and development allows the production of every belt length, tooth by tooth from a minimum of 800 mm to a maximum of 24.000 mm to permit the best flexibility in application.
- T (5 – 10 – 20) | AT (5 – 10 – 20)
- MXL – XL – L – H – XH
- HTD (5 – 8 – 14) | RTD (5 – 8 – 14) | STD (5 – 8 – 14)
- EAGLE (8 – 10 – 14)
- FLAT (2 – 2,5 – 3 – 9)
- ATK10 – K6
- Double sided tooth construction available
- Antistatic properties according to ISO 9563 on request
- Certified to be according RoHS 2011/65/UE
- Working temperatures between: -25°C to + 80°C
- Tension cords: made of steel with high tensile strength and high elastic modulus.
- Compound: thermoplastic polyurethane 92 Sh. A with high wear resistance
- Excellent length stability
- The minimum tension decay
- High abrasion resistance
- High linear and angular positioning precision
- Silent operations
- Maintenance free
Available with standard pulleys in aluminum, cast iron or steel, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing or according to customer specifications.
Wide range of timing bars available on stock.