Transversely stiff raw-edge heavy-duty V-belts for powerful, sustained power transmission with enhanced running smoothness according to DIN 7753. PIONEER® V FO belts are made of special EPDM compound to guarantee maximum performance in a wide temperature range. Furthermore, it has a significantly longer service life than conventional raw-edge V-belts. They do not require special selections to make multiple transmissions.
- Profile: XPZ – XPA – XPB – XPC
- Static Conductive (ISO 1813)
- Temperature: -40/+120 °C
- Tensile members: Polyester (HMLS)
- Compound: EPDM
- High performance
- Significantly longer service life compared to standard V-Belt
- Wide range of applications
- Matched set L=L series production
Available with standard V-pulleys in cast iron material DIN 1691 GG20/GG25, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing, pre-set with oversized hub for self-locking units or according to customer specifications.