High-performance synchronous belt with aramid cords for use in rigorous synchronous drives requiring premium performance. BLACKHAWK Pd® is precisely designed and manufactured to fit many high-capacity synchronous applications. The cross-linked elastomer rubber compound is formulated to resist tooth deformity and increase tooth rigidity, increasing belt life and decreasing replacement costs. Compared to other belts in its class, Hibrex® is up to seven points harder with twice the tooth shear. Its chemical stability resists the effects of oils, coolants, heat and ozone. The Hibrex® rubber compound is reinforced with aramid tensile members for high impact strength.
- RPP/HTD profile
- Pitch: 8M, 14M
- Static Conductive (ISO 9563)
- Compound: Polychloroprene (Hibrex®)
- Tensile members: Aramid
- Belt facing: Nylon and Polyethylene
- Temperature: -40/+90 °C
- Available BLACKHAWK Pd® timing belts in open end version with relative clamping plates.
- Universal tooth profile suitable for HTD pulleys
- High power rating
- High efficiency
Available with standard HTD pulleys in aluminum, cast iron or steel, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing or according to customer specifications.