SIT – WEDGE® belts are manufactured in accordance with American standards RMA and MPTA.
SIT – WEDGE® belts are available in two different ranges:
- MC range (Raw Edge and Moulded Cog): up to 2995 mm length
- E range (Envelope): over 2995 mm length
SIT WEDGE® V-Belts are constructed according to the Matchmaker® System that ensures improved production tolerances compared to the limits imposed by the regulations.
- 3VX – 5VX – 8VX
- 3V – 5V – 8V
- Static Conductive (ISO 1813)
- Temperature: -20/+70 °C
- Tensile members: Vytacord (High resistance polyester)
- Compound: Wingprene
- Guaranteed dimensional stability
- Higher flexibility (Moulded Cog)
- Reinforced tension member
- Matchmaker® System
Available with standard V-pulleys in cast iron material DIN 1691 GG20/GG25, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing, pre-set with oversized hub for self-locking units or according to customer specifications.