SIT Hi-Performance Pd® Plus synchronous belts provide a reliable, economical, and trouble-free alternative to transmit power. With reduced drive weight and cost when compared to classic V-belts. Lubrication and tensioning devices are not required thus creating a cleaner, maintenance free synchronous drive. SIT Hi-Performance Pd® Plus belts have been designed for performances exceeding the traditional limitation of the first generation of HTD belt drives.
- RPD/HTD profile
- Pitch: 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M
- Dual pitch: D5M, D8M, D14M
- Static Conductive (ISO 9563)
- Compound: Polychloroprene
- Tensile members: Fiberglass
- Belt facing: Polyamide (double)
- Temperature: -20/+100 °C
- Available SIT HPPD PLUS timing belts in open end version with relative clamping plates.
- Universal tooth profile suitable for HTD pulleys
- Higher power rating compared to standard HTD
- High efficiency
Available with standard HTD pulleys in aluminum, cast iron or steel, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing or according to customer specifications.