Envelope classical V-belts with exceptional durability for applications even in severe environments. Envelope V-belts, by MITSUBOSHI, are manufactured in accordance with European standards ISO 4184 and DIN 2215. Also available in BARE BACK version.
- Profile: Z – A – B – C – D
- Static Conductive (ISO 1813)
- Temperature: -40/+70 °C
- Tensile members: Polyester
- Compound: Chloroprene
- Guaranteed dimensional stability
- Excellent resistance to fatigue
- Precision Matched
Available with standard V-pulleys in cast iron material DIN 1691 GG20/GG25, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing, pre-set with oversized hub for self-locking units or according to customer specifications.