Narrow-section MAXSTAR POWER® belts (ENVELOPE) with exceptional life span even for applications in harsh environments.
The MAXSTAR POWER® belts are trapezoidal for high performances, specifically designed to transmit high torque in extreme applications.
Entirely clad in a layer of special high-resistance fabric, they do not require special selections to create multiple transmissions.
Using MAXSTAR POWER® belts produces very low tension relaxation values that mean the belt does not need to be tightened during the working cycle (Virtually Maintenance Free). Lengths over 3000 mm are available.
- Profile: SPA – SPB – SPC
- Static Conductive (ISO 1813)
- Temperature: -30/+90 °C
- Tensile members: Polyester (HMLS)
- Compound: Chloroprene
- Fiber rich compounding for greater stability
- Maintenance-free with an increase in productivity
- Higher modulus cords for greater horsepower
- Double layer fabric coating for increased durability
Available with standard V-pulleys in cast iron material DIN 1691 GG20/GG25, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing, pre-set with oversized hub for self-locking units or according to customer specifications.