SIT BANDED belts are built with strong Polyester tension members. This provides the high-strength, high-horsepower rating capacity needed to effectively transmit drive power.
SIT BANDED belts are available in a cut-edge construction with cogs for increased flexibility and heat dissipation or envelope construction for drives where pulsation, shock loads, high tension, and long centers are involved.
- XPZ – XPA – XPB – XPC
- SPA – SPB – SPC
- 3V – 5V – 8V
- BX – CX
- Static Conductive (ISO 1813)
- Temperature: -20/+70 °C
- Tensile members: Vytacord (Polyester)
- Compound: Wingprene (fiber loaded rubber)
- Guaranteed dimensional stability
- Heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
Available with standard V-pulleys in cast iron material DIN 1691 GG20/GG25, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing, pre-set with oversized hub for self-locking units or according to customer specifications.